AugustineStyle

My Style,My photo ,My Passion

Aunty Anni's Garden Cafe @ Nilai food pictures



Last Saturday, I tried several delicious Malay Traditional Foods at Aunty Anni's Garden Cafe,Nilai

I like the surrounding of the cafe....I was sitting in the middle of thick greenery garden and enjoying the greatest food.

Let's see what food they offered :

Taste ok...But not that hot and spicy...add more chili please !!!!



Sambal Belancan!!! Taste good, is made from a traditional recipe,no the one that we usually eat 8/10 rated


Simple and tasty


Mini lake with the lotus


Three of us in the cafe


The map...


Overall the foods is ok la ,rated 8/10 .....very normal foods and the cafe really show the Malay Style traditional decoration..

Aunty Anni's Garden Cafe,
Batu 16,Jalan Sepang,
Kampung Chelet,
71800,Nilai,
Negeri Sembilan.
TEl: 06-7881276

3 comments:

FeeQ said...

Dude... Thx for help me shift outt..

March 4, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

Nilai? whr's that?? ;p

March 6, 2010 at 3:37 PM  
Madhukar said...